Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help identifying location feature/trim

mji450

mji450

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
WIN_20200720_21_43_28_Pro.jpg
After an extended period of not using our California (T5 SE 2008) as a campervan during lockdown, but now getting ready for first trip in 2020, I found this piece of trim to the side of the rear bench seat, behind the removable 'hatch' for long items. At first i thought I must have dislodged from the bench seat, but the 'hatch' locates on 3 points...The part number appears to be 7H7.067.110 but I haven't been able to find a parts site/catalogue that recognises this number yet? Any experienced forum members recognise the part (apols for poor image quality taken with PC webcam) or suggest a site to search for the number? Thanks for any advice, Mike

It's a cover from the hinge on the rear metal parcel shelve.

ah that makes sense, on one side of the parcel shelve, the location pin had become detached, and the shelf was not in position, so probably dislodged the cover when reinstalling. Too late to go and look now but will check it out tomorrow, thank you for the quick reply. :thumb

It comes of very easy when pulling out the shelf to put it on the other height , it's been broken on mine sevral years now did not bother to replace it , just do without it ...

Mine has never stayed on. I’ve stopped bothering to put it back.

Mines brocken as wellforthe last eight years has anybody got a new one from vw , As trying to find one..May be a case for some double sided tape..

View attachment 63181
After an extended period of not using our California (T5 SE 2008) as a campervan during lockdown, but now getting ready for first trip in 2020, I found this piece of trim to the side of the rear bench seat, behind the removable 'hatch' for long items. At first i thought I must have dislodged from the bench seat, but the 'hatch' locates on 3 points...The part number appears to be 7H7.067.110 but I haven't been able to find a parts site/catalogue that recognises this number yet? Any experienced forum members recognise the part (apols for poor image quality taken with PC webcam) or suggest a site to search for the number? Thanks for any advice, Mike
MINE is broken also . i wounder did you ever get a replacment??

Thanks just got one from my local dealer £4 . i put some double sided sticky tape to make it more secure , as when removing the bed bottom it just catches. .