Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help needed for update or replace handsfree.

T

Tom F

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174 4Motion
Hi, I have just bought a California 2008 with Nokia N6020/6021 handfree adapter type UHV 7LO 051 435 BM. This Main phone adapter can be separate from the Main module. I would like to Know if you know a way to replace the Nokia module with a Bluethoot module, or with a Samsung S7 module.

IMG_1251.JPG

Hi and welcome Tom , can't help with your issue but i should think any phone can be linked to the system.

Ps , whats with the title of the tread , did you mistyped ?
Don't think you are able to edit your posts as your not VIP member , if you want me to change the title for you let me know in what you want it changed to .. .

Hi and welcome Tom , can't help with your issue but i should think any phone can be linked to the system.

Ps , whats with the title of the tread , did you mistyped ?
Don't think you are able to edit your posts as your not VIP member , if you want me to change the title for you let me know in what you want it changed to .. .
Yes, typo, please correct it if you are able to do so. This iPad wants to auto correct my spelling (to norwegian words). Should be Help needed to xxxxxxxxx

Regars
Tom

Does this looks better...;)
I never use auto correct , all my spellingfaults are due to me ....and the fact my native language is Dutch...

Back