Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help needed, just parked up and my radio will not turn off, van locks ok but can’t turn off radio.

hubert72

hubert72

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi, anyone had this issue ? Just parked up and my radio will not turn off, van locks up ok but can’t turn off radio. Can start and drive ok, also can’t adjust the volume (luckily I didn’t have it on loud). Just wondered if anyone had this issue and how they resolved it. Thanks.

Hi, anyone had this issue ? Just parked up and my radio will not turn off, van locks up ok but can’t turn off radio. Can start and drive ok, also can’t adjust the volume (luckily I didn’t have it on loud). Just wondered if anyone had this issue and how they resolved it. Thanks.
What unit have you installed?
What dashboard do you have?
Can you take the unit out and disconnect the big quadlock at the back?

Panic over, seems to be working now, opened and shut door a coupe of times , started and stopped ignition a coupe, of times too and it started to act ok (shutting off when key removed). strange thing is though the radio now has a few seconds of delay when trying to adjust volume or change stations etc...I suspect a fault with the head unit. Hopefully will last a while longer as I am looking to replace the van in the new year.

Back