Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help please ! rubber grommet / stopper from pop top T6.1 Ocean

Campervanpup21

Campervanpup21

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi, can anyone help with what these little rubber stoppers / grommets are please? One was sitting either side on the front slope down arm of the pop top roof.
Van had gone in for some work and these were sitting in the arm once we opened the roof at home. Thanks

0A19C8E2-C40F-41FD-A015-3911E6C5264B.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, can anyone help with what these little rubber stoppers / grommets are please? One was sitting either side on the front slope down arm of the pop top roof.
Van had gone in for some work and these were sitting in the arm once we opened the roof at home. Thanks

View attachment 99944
They fit into the small holes on the roof support arms.

20220919_163605.jpg

For me, I found the drivers side one sitting in the gully of the awning and the passenger side is completely missing. Looks like another couple of items to be fixed when I return to the dealer. I worked out that it came from the small holes from the rubber marks on the lower part of the scissor bar. My guess is that if it has been a hot day and you raise the roof, the rubber has a better stick on the bar than the friction provided by the smaller hole, resulting in the grommet being dislodged.

20221112_173111.jpg

20221112_173040.jpg

Back