Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help please

T6LB

T6LB

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I have just had delivery of my T6 California 4motion and I love it, on opening the diesel flap there is a extra filler cap can someone tell me what this is for please sorry for not reading my manual I prefer to talk to people who know

Thanks Lee

If it is a T6 it is probably for the AdBlu, the chemical "Scrubber" that removes NOx from the exhaust. Read your handbook. The vehicle runs out of AdBlu and you run out of forward motion :D

Welcome by the way ....

As usual Kev beats me to it :sad

Thanks so much it did flash on my dash 4500 I guess that's telling me to top it up as I checked the oil and it's spot on thanks again

I think, as I am not a T6 Owner, 4500 is Max on a full tank of AdBlu.

When it gets well below that's the time to top up although again I believe it gives you plenty of warning that everything is about to stop.

Hello :welcome

Seems you got a first class handover from your VW dealer.

AdBlu is the least of your worries.

Learning to behave with more decorum than a delinquent adolescent locked in a lager brewery is the big problem. The Cali makes you young again ....

Well, in my case slightly less geriatric :shocked

I searched for 6 months for my California and was just about to give up or wait for a new build, I can't believe how rare and sort after these vehicles are but after using it every day since the arrival I now understand. I look forward to driving every day I am like a big kid lol

I searched for 6 months for my California and was just about to give up or wait for a new build, I can't believe how rare and sort after these vehicles are but after using it every day since the arrival I now understand. I look forward to driving every day I am like a big kid lol

Well, I have warned you :sad

I have a fabulous lifestyle where I live. On the coast, running along the beach almost every day that I am home, My long lost son back home with me and my other son producing grandchildren ten miles down the road, a big, extended loving family all around me ....

and I stare out of the window longing to be in my Albert and off somewhere :(

Back