Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help with for sale ad

72baywesty

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi
Not sure if this is the right section....
Longtime lurker! ive seen something in the for sale section but I am underprivileged to post on the ad and can't see anyway of contacting the seller!! Can any one help?

Thanks

Hi
Not sure if this is the right section....
Longtime lurker! ive seen something in the for sale section but I am underprivileged to post on the ad and can't see anyway of contacting the seller!! Can any one help?

Thanks
You need to be a VIP member.

You need to be a VIP member.
That seems to be a bit odd, Someone looking to buy could often be a non VIP member at that time in their campervan journey.

That seems to be a bit odd, Someone looking to buy could often be a non VIP member at that time in their campervan journey.
Maybe I’m wrong, but that I thought you needed to be a VIP member. Hopefully someone who knows for sure will correct or confirm that.

@72baywesty are you sure I just logged off at tried to look at adverts I clicked on 1st advert and contact details came up. I do not think anyone can post on the actual advert with a message. @AlisonF

@72baywesty are you sure I just logged off at tried to look at adverts I clicked on 1st advert and contact details came up. I do not think anyone can post on the actual advert with a message. @AlisonF

I've tried logging out, on this post there is a 'post reply' button, there isn't one on the for sale pages, nor is there an option to pm the seller(this seems to be part of the vip user)

Back