Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help

Spiderman

Spiderman

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I’ve broken the front window passenger retractable blind. The mechanism is stuck. I can’t retract nor pull out the blind. I am left with the blind partially retracted. Oh my!! What shall I do?

I’ve broken the front window passenger retractable blind. The mechanism is stuck. I can’t retract nor pull out the blind. I am left with the blind partially retracted. Oh my!! What shall I do?
Did you get any joy with this? my eldest whilst sleeping in the Cali last night with her friends tried to close the front blind when one of them snapped back and is now jammed, wont budge and its hanging / flapping a few inches out against the front pillar. :mad:

I dont want to put any excess force in trying to pull it out incase I cause further damage.

Great timing too, we're off to Gloucester for a weeks camping on Monday. jeeeez.

Did you get any joy with this? my eldest whilst sleeping in the Cali last night with her friends tried to close the front blind when one of them snapped back and is now jammed, wont budge and its hanging / flapping a few inches out against the front pillar. :mad:

I dont want to put any excess force in trying to pull it out incase I cause further damage.

Great timing too, we're off to Gloucester for a weeks camping on Monday. jeeeez.

No, I sorted it. Grabbed the material and gently but firmly gave it a tug and it eventually budged allowing me to pull it out fully and then the mechanism kicked it in and all is well again. Phew!