• Thread starter TwentyOneThirtyFive
  • Start date
TwentyOneThirtyFive

TwentyOneThirtyFive

Scruffy looking Nerf herder
VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Shiney new red one spotted on the Hempstead Road, about 6:30pm yesterday turning into Cassiobury, again this morning about 7:15am heading out of Watford.

Did you get the reg 'cos mines in the garage and they said it would not leave the garage?

No, sorry. Quick glimpse I thought it was a '13', but not absolutely sure about that.

Will keep an eye open for it tonight.

As we live just off the Hempstead Road, I feel it is my duty that if there is a new Cali resident in my “My Manor” to locate the it,and introduce it’s owner to the immense benefits of Cali Club, but I’m not getting up at 6.30 in the morning to do so! More than likely it’s a demonstrator from VW Hatfield as a salesman from there lives in that neck of the woods.

Thank you. Enjoyed your blog. Fancy Gower Peninsular myself. Might head that way on Friday , If I get the van back.
Its in for the roof pox.....

Thanks, hope you get your van back and make it down there - it's a beautiful area.

dan

It all seems to add up,I remember talking to someone at Hollands Wood Meet that had just bought a new red Cali from VW Hatfield, we just attended for the day, not camping. It seems more than likely that your Cali,(after all there are not many red Cali’s),if in for repair at VW Hatfield, it is receiving some over night testing!! :eek: As you might know we are in contact with VW Headoffice re roof corrosion, and still waiting for a reply two months down the line, but have been promised one this week, so any feed back on yours would be helpful

We have a red Cali too - but it wasn't ours as its here I'm Wales! I can recommend Nicholston Farm for great Cali camping and direct access to the beach on Gower.

Saw it again today. But it really is quite hard to miss...

Hempstead Road, heading into watford 6:15pm. Reg ends UWX, or similar.

How sad is this? :crazy Couldn’t sleep in this morning - 18C and 77% humidity at 6.30am –(how crazy is our weather?), so decided to go for a bike ride to try and locate the mystery red Cali. I can now confirm it’s a 13 reg UWX which must be a demo from VW Hatfield.

Mission accomplished! :thumb The name’s Bond, SusiBond, but then you don’t really have to be a secret agent to spot a bright red Cali!! Obviously the sales people at Hatfield like red Calis because this isn’t the first they’ve had.

Mine ends NXW so probably not mine?? Due to pick mine up later with a shiny repainted roof panel. Thank you for the info Dan. regards rob

Thank you Susi Bond special agent

Back