Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Here we go...

bangorlad

bangorlad

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Picking up a 2014 T5 se in a couple of days time and looking forward to a summer of roaming. Had a Bongo for a year and enjoyed that but decided we needed something more modern, more reliable, more economical and easier to maintain so we've spent our kids inheritance on this. Trouble is they're already placing bookings to borrow it...

Welcome on board.

What could be better, share the great experience of the Cali with your kids. Hope you can trust them to love it to the same level as yourselves, we all tend to get a bit too precious about our Cali's, we did, and ended up buying our kids a T3 Cali of their own. As you say, It's only SKING, than rather than giving it back to the government in taxes or care home costs,

Sorry I'm getting a bit too heavy, welcome and enjoy the great times ahead!

:welcome
Don't forget the first come first served rule. You must get your bookings in before you open it up to the "public"!!
You should also try the "no bookings of less than a year in advance". Oh, that does not include you ;)

What could be better, share the great experience of the Cali with your kids. Hope you can trust them to love it to the same level as yourselves, we all tend to get a bit too precious about our Cali's, we did, and ended up buying our kids a T3 Cali of their own. As you say, It's only SKING, than rather than giving it back to the government in taxes or care home costs,

Sorry I'm getting a bit too heavy, welcome and enjoy the great times ahead!
Gone down a similar route. Mine are going to convert my old Touran and know me far to well to even think about borrowing the Cali, I might soften after a while but unlikely.

Edit: I do have my eyes on a T4 though for the future. Got three boys and they can share it.

Mike