Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi all Iam mick from Southsea and have just taken ownership of a California ocean thanks for letting into your club

Hi all Iam looking to buy a gas bbq and want to use it using existing gas bottle any ideas on what type and how to connect

Hi all Iam looking to buy a gas bbq and want to use it using existing gas bottle any ideas on what type and how to connect
Hi Mike and welcome.
Yes I'm sure that's possible. Try searching using the forum search box or google, or open a new thread where more people will see it.

Reactions: Sad
Hi all Iam Mick from Southsea just taken ownership of a beautiful California ocean thanks Ford letting join your club
Welcome, any photos of your Cali?

Welcome.

The only issue with using the existing Gaz bottle is that every time you want to use the BBQ you will have to disconnect and lift out the bottle from the container in the centre of the water tank.

This is a bit of a faf when away as the bottom and middle shelf in the cupboard have to be emptied to access the gas bottle container.

A better way is to carry a separate smaller 904 Gaz bottle which can be stored in the back of the van, used easily on a BBQ but will also be a spare when the main bottle runs out.

Alan

:welcome Welcome. Any more details about your Ocean?

Welcome.

The only issue with using the existing Gaz bottle is that every time you want to use the BBQ you will have to disconnect and lift out the bottle from the container in the centre of the water tank.

This is a bit of a faf when away as the bottom and middle shelf in the cupboard have to be emptied to access the gas bottle container.

A better way is to carry a separate smaller 904 Gaz bottle which can be stored in the back of the van, used easily on a BBQ but will also be a spare when the main bottle runs out.

Alan

That’s what I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely use a second gas supply. It's a pain taking the gas bottle in and out. Once you taken it out, you'll find you'll immediately fancy a brew up for a cup of coffee or tea.