Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi all, what have i done....

Bigfish6969uk

Bigfish6969uk

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi,
Well after owning a caravelle for over 5 years we have finally bitten the bullet and purchased(yesterday) a California Beach that we wont see till April. We have been mulling over the idea for a while now and opted for the Beach as it will be our only vehicle and we didn't fancy carting the fridge and everything else to our local Asda. We managed to get 5% off everything apart from delivery and rfl although i was hoping for a little more but i think the huge grin across my face gave it all away that i was gonna have one regardless. Looking forward to getting tips off you good folk as to what accessories to get etc. Look forward to talking to you all.
Thanks in advance

Keith

Good for you Keith - welcome aboard. Lots of Beach fans here & it's a broad church. Hard part for you now is not going nuts with pre-purchases ...

What are you planning to do with it when it gets here?

Hi, think I'm gonna sleep in it forever lol. Wife wants to have a look at the Slide pods for in the boot but I'm not that bothered about cooker and sink as we have all the equipment from using the Caravelle so I'm hoping we can get some sort of pod just for storage. Anybody have any ideas?

Slidepods will do a pod that is effectively a drawer with no sink and cooker in I believe not sure if thats an extra or a standalone but I know they do them.

We find our pod can hold a massive amount of stuff, if youre ever passing through Warwickshire feel free to come take a look at mine.

Planning a video tour of it soon on campervan cookout.

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Spend your waiting time reading the Forum and don't rush into buying anything without careful consideration.

Thanks for that Matt would good to see some photos or video of ya pod.
WelshGas I've already started browsing the forum for ideas but every time i load another page i see the the Cali accessory shop button and for some reason keep pressing it. Is there a thread on here for best or worst accessories?
Oh and thanks for the welcome.

It's a great shop and will have everything you could need plus there are a lot of very good threads on the best products to buy based on users personal experience. Always worth searching here first before making a purchase to work out which of the countless products are best for you. I think the shop reflects those views too which is handy.

I've bought so many things before my Cali days that I never used, but the forum has helped me to only buy the things I really need that are best for the job.

Thanks for that Matt would good to see some photos or video of ya pod.
WelshGas I've already started browsing the forum for ideas but every time i load another page i see the the Cali accessory shop button and for some reason keep pressing it. Is there a thread on here for best or worst accessories?
Oh and thanks for the welcome.
Unfortunately I'm not the best to advise on the Beach as I've got a SE.
Mains Lead for Hookup - You'll use that if you use campsites.

Yup, definitely need to scour the forums before i purchase anything, that or get the wife to take my bank card off me. Never before have i wished my life away but i really need the next 9 months to fly.

Welcome on board.
:thumb

Welcome to the big smile club.

A big wave from Jen, Albert and my two doggies from the Isle of Wight :D