Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi all

P

pjmorce

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi all,

Nature and sports lover, I have a project since a few years to buy a California.

Now, personal reasons are contributing to accelerate such kind of project.

Let's see if I am able to reach it.

https://www.gofundme.com/avan4max

This has really made me think. Some of it quite uncomfortably.

The result of my thinking is I won’t help you buy a new Cali outright, but if you changed your goal to one which hired a van for the summer, I would.

Best of luck what ever you decide, and I really hope Max’s health improves.

This has really made me think. Some of it quite uncomfortably.

The result of my thinking is I won’t help you buy a new Cali outright, but if you changed your goal to one which hired a van for the summer, I would.

Best of luck what ever you decide, and I really hope Max’s health improves.

Hi! Thanks for your answer and understanding.

The goal is to buy a van. The best would be a California indeed. But, like I said and described in the "project", depending on the amount obtained I will maybe change to goal to something less expensive.

The choice has been taken because a california is great to travel but can also be used to sleep, go to the beach, etc. It is not constraining like a big camping-car.

But let's see where the things goes. I am trying to spread the project and of course there is a long work to do it. I hope people will see that this is not fake or a joke.

My email and phone if somebody whiling do contact me directly: pjcarvalho@+++++.com / 00352661968113

Best regards