Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi don't have a Cali yet just browsing..

R

Ron wallace

VIP Member
We are hoping to be the proud owner's of a California in the not to distant future had a few vw transporter campers through the years just downsizing from a large MH but its the real camper for us next time :) nice to be here..

We are hoping to be the proud owner's of a California in the not to distant future had a few vw transporter campers through the years just downsizing from a large MH but its the real camper for us next time :) nice to be here..

What are you looking for, spec etc.?

Welcome! I suppose the California is more of a ‘real’ camper because its size enables it to access places a larger vehicle couldn’t.
Two years ago I saw a California Ocean in Robinson’s of Peterborough. Having come into some money I bought it. It was an ex demo and having enjoyed it I decided to get one to my specifications. I’ve had it 2 months now although not done a big trip yet.

What are you looking for, spec etc.?
Sorry just noticed i never answerd .. we are looking for either 15 16 17 reg dsg 4 motion SE or Ocean .and thank you all for the welcome..

Last edited:
Reactions: Sad
I'd say there are enough to choose from....happy hunting.