Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi everybody from Italy

Argo&Liebe

Argo&Liebe

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi everybody
we are a couple from Italy and we ordered our Cali last week.
:hello
:smile Argo & Liebe are our dogs' names and we are looking for some nice trips on the Cali!

Ciao!!

Re: Hi everybody

Hi there from Italy and good afternoon. Pleased to hear you have ordered a Cali
Please tell us more what colour and specification did you choose and was it a difficult choice :?:

Re: Hi everybody

Hi to both of you and welcome to the forum, you will be pleased to know we do have a couple of other Italian members on here.

nice to hear that.
As for the Cali model and accessories I'll post it as soon as I find an english catalogue. :shocked
Got to admit I don't know some terms yet :oops:

You seem to speak good english :thumb are there many cali's in italy :?:

I have seen many old ones, some new, but it looks like Italians prefere big campervans.
My father has a big Arca "america", there's room for 6 persons but the max speed is 100km/h, it costs too much in petrol and the worst thing for me, is that you can't drive through a cornish road!

:bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance
:bananadance :bananadance

it's for wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance

:smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile :smile