Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi everyone from Romania!

Parapalkocamper

Parapalkocamper

Vehicle
Grand California 600
I'm Paul from Cluj Napoca, Romania, a disappointed owner of a brand new Grand California 600. I hope that with the help and the advices of the members of this group (because I can't rely on that of the Volkswagen dealers) I will find my confidence in this vehicle. Otherwise, I only have to set it on fire or it'll give me a heart attack.

I'm Paul from Cluj Napoca, Romania, a disappointed owner of a brand new Grand California 600. I hope that with the help and the advices of the members of this group (because I can't rely on that of the Volkswagen dealers) I will find my confidence in this vehicle. Otherwise, I only have to set it on fire or it'll give me a heart attack.
Welcome on board Paul.

You should read up issues that @Eber123 has with his GC. However, he did work through the issues diligently and is now enjoying the van.

List the issues on here ... and I am sure there will be many experienced people on here who will suggest solutions.

Welcome! Ask away and hopefully we can prevent you from burning your Grand California :)

Welcome! Stick with it - it’ll be alright in the end, and if it’s not okay it’s not the end! ;)