Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi everyone - New California Owner.

Richard Woods

Richard Woods

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi all,

Just bought our first California. I'm lucky enough to live 30 mins from the Lakes. So as the kids have flown the nest we are looking forward to lots of long weekends in the Lakes. Plus my mid life crisis obsession being20180209_145227.jpg mountain biking the T5 is perfect although saying that the van came with a 3 bike rack but this going to up for sale as I keep the bike in the van (I'm a touch paranoid about the bike!!)

Hi all,

Just bought our first California. I'm lucky enough to live 30 mins from the Lakes. So as the kids have flown the nest we are looking forward to lots of long weekends in the Lakes. Plus my mid life crisis obsession beingView attachment 29891 mountain biking the T5 is perfect although saying that the van came with a 3 bike rack but this going to up for sale as I keep the bike in the van (I'm a touch paranoid about the bike!!)
This vehicle perfectly compliments a mid life crisis hobby involving any kind of bike so you'll have some great times !
:welcome

Welcome and hi Richards Woods!

Enjoy your new van in combination with biking!

Hi and welcome don't be in to much of a hurry to dump the rack you can secure your bike to it and it keeps the van clean.

Hi Richard.

If you do ditch the bike rack. Drop me a line as would be interested if it is a genuine VW item.

Enjoy the Cali

Hi Richard.

If you do ditch the bike rack. Drop me a line as would be interested if it is a genuine VW item.

Enjoy the Cali
Hi, I'm planning on taking it off today to give it a good look over as the previous owner never used it either. Will drop you a line once I'm happy all is good with it

Hi all,

Just bought our first California. I'm lucky enough to live 30 mins from the Lakes. So as the kids have flown the nest we are looking forward to lots of long weekends in the Lakes. Plus my mid life crisis obsession beingView attachment 29891 mountain biking the T5 is perfect although saying that the van came with a 3 bike rack but this going to up for sale as I keep the bike in the van (I'm a touch paranoid about the bike!!)

Welcome to the club !!! Enjoy your Cali and enjoy your bike..... Nice Reg too !!!

:cheers

Hi Richard.

Enjoy the Cali
Hi Erem, the bike rack is genuine VW(I have original VW invoice and bars are VW branded). If youre still interested in buying heres my email address (bushidomist@+++++++.com) drop me a line and we can talk.

lock your bike to the rack?. if you don't use the bike rack they can still be used for carrying luggage designed to fit on them. also I think they look cool on the back of the van. you will use it one day and probably regret selling it. oh welcome dude

lock your bike to the rack?. if you don't use the bike rack they can still be used for carrying luggage designed to fit on them. also I think they look cool on the back of the van. you will use it one day and probably regret selling it. oh welcome dude

Welcome - a great combo is a Cali and a bike.

Agree with above tho. I find the rack brilliant for road and mtb bikes. Safe and out of the way. Don’t rush to sell it as you’ll always get a buyer in a month or two.

Back