Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from Herts

K

keithg

Hi all.
First post. Pick up my 2012 California beach on saturday. Have owned a T4 for 16 years and still going strong ( work van). Am selling my toyota hilux and trailer tent and going luxury in a beach. It's the blue motion, I hope I made the right decision. Anyone with advice on what to look out for would be good. Looking forward to many weeks and long weekends away.
Keith

Hello and welcome to the club

I was born in cuffley and raised around cheshunt all those years ago :thumb

Warwick close I went to cuffly junior school and my brothers went to chancellors school
Long time ago :thumb

Yep I went to Cuffley School grew up in Homewood Avenue but went to Goffs.. dare I ask how old you are? :lol:

edit checked you profile your a lot older then me I'm afraid :oops:

My kids go to Cuffley school now.. its not changed much

I left 39 years ago aged 9 :thumb I still remember playing in the woods my mates house backed onto the woods happy days :thumb

I spent a lot of my Childhood in the woods too mucking around and getting in trouble. Was a great place to grow up. Painfully expensive now, don't think I'll even afford to live there myself :cry:

Thanks for the welcome. I am in Welwyn Garden City. I have got one key, and will wait till Saturday to collect. Trying to decide on drive away awning or simple roll out? Much to think about and plans to make. I am a bit excited. Owned a T2 in Australia over 25 years ago and loved the freedom but not the breakdowns. Hope to enjoy the freedom without breakdowns this time.

I am now the very proud owner of a 2012 beach. love it. Just trying to work it all out. Anyone got any bad points regarding the Fiamma F45S awning? are there any others that work? Any help and advice would be very welcome.