Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from New Member

Hello all,

My wife and I have owned our California from new since 2014, but due to both working, haven't journeyed that far in it. This will change now that we are newly retired!
Great! Little bit of retirement envy, but I wish you well on your extensive travels.
Where do you hope to visit? How long do you think you could travel for before yearning for your bed at home?

Great! Little bit of retirement envy, but I wish you well on your extensive travels.
Where do you hope to visit? How long do you think you could travel for before yearning for your bed at home?
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I would like to do a long trip through France and into Spain and Portugal. The longest trip we've done to date is a week, with our two boys (now grown). That was fine; no longings for home comforts!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I would like to do a long trip through France and into Spain and Portugal. The longest trip we've done to date is a week, with our two boys (now grown). That was fine; no longings for home comforts!

Maybe just a small tip. Look at a few other posts on the forum. Looks like there currently is a fuel shortage in France. Maybe go the other way.

Fuel shortages France

Here is the post I spooke off.