Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from newbie Cali owners

Rich63

Rich63

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi to all. We are new Cali owners,we have taken new ownership of a 2008 SE a few weeks ago after seeing the ad on this site, and love the van life!!
I am retired now but my partner still works (we're both in mid 50's)
Just come back from a few days in Snowdonia and it was wonderful both the scenery and the van.
It took us a good while to work-out the "Vw waving etiquette" and was fun.
Were off again on thursday...not quite sure where yet...depending on the weather :cool:
Anyway, look forward to chatting soon.
Kind regards,
Rich & Michele.

Welcome. Although you have your van before me. I get mine Thursday an have a weekend planned for the day after. Not quite retired yet 66 and still enjoy my job.
But the Cali may make my mind up to go. It sounds good saying depending on the weather. Have great times an I will be joining you very soon on the weather option.

:welcome Rich & Michele glad you're enjoying the campervan life, don't forget to post some photos :thumb

Welcome and enjoy your trips with the van.
If you are in to it, you will keep enjoying it.

Welcome , mid 50's and allready retired .....? Up here in Belgium you must work until 70 if the governement should get thiere will .

:welcomeRich63, glad to see the obligatory photo has been posted.
Glad to see you’ve got the waving etiquette sorted, I wave at all Vw Transporter variants much to the families amusement. :thumb:bananadance2

:welcome enjoy exploring, so many great places to discover and revisit

Hello all, can anyone help me to find a voltage regulator for the gauges on a Cali T4, 2001? Gratefully Obler

Hello all, can anyone help me to find a voltage regulator for the gauges on a Cali T4, 2001? Gratefully Obler
Here you go

May be best to post in a relevant discussion!

Back