Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from Spain!

J

jhuls11

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi, i'm Julio From Spain. Looking for some tips for my california t5 comfortline 2010 140cv.

I have some things to repair on my Cali and i'll try to post it in order to help the comunity.

Thank you!

Hi Julio, welcome. Wish I was in Spain these grey, windy, rainy days...
Bart

Hola Julio, por que estas aqui cuando hace mejor tiempo en Espana? Please forgive my basic Spanish o_O

Cali Spanish meet...I volunteer to help organize!

I will contact the forum to put this in motion, but anyone from admin who can give me a heads up of how to proceed, help would be welcome. I have a forest venue available less than 10 km from Barcelona. @GrannyJen ?

I have a second home on two hectares of forest 10 km from Barcelona. The proposal would only be apt for campers, no hook-up, only one bathroom available in my house, but it would mean having Barcelona less than 30 min. away for tourism, and a chance to see why we live in Spain (year round climate). I would appreciate help to make this happen.

I have a second home on two hectares of forest 10 km from Barcelona. The proposal would only be apt for campers, no hook-up, only one bathroom available in my house, but it would mean having Barcelona less than 30 min. away for tourism, and a chance to see why we live in Spain (year round climate). I would appreciate help to make this happen.

Lots of information.