Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi guys, new member here, be gentle.

Hi folks.
Kevin here from Sheffield UK.
Just a quick note to introduce myself, not got a motor as yet, however the hunt continue's.
Have a great weekend folks
A warm welcome to you and yours Kevin,

I hope that you find what you are looking for soon. This forum is a great place to ask questions if you have any.

Best wishes.

:welcome Welcome, you’ve chosen a difficult time to be looking, unfortunately. Hope it works out for you.

Welcome. I can honestly say that getting a Cali is a life changing event, it was for us at least. You won't regret it

:welcome you picked a hell of a time to find your first Cali :cheers

Best of luck with the hunt Kevin. We took the plunge and bought our first ever van in Feb 2021 and have never looked back. This morning we’re in beautiful Oxfordshire

3e6772e3a1d526e103fbc4bbc9bb8c07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck with the hunt Kevin. We took the plunge and bought our first ever van in Feb 2021 and have never looked back. This morning we’re in beautiful Oxfordshire

3e6772e3a1d526e103fbc4bbc9bb8c07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would you be able say where this is? Looks lovely!

:welcome Welcome, you’ve chosen a difficult time to be looking, unfortunately. Hope it works out for you.
We have a local dealer that converts various vans to poptop campers, and they only have one on their forecourt now! There was at least 8 at anytime previously.

:welcome
If you're looking at new expect very long wait for delivery, but it is worth the wait. We took delivery just over a month ago having waited 8 months, and loving every minute.

Not many used /nearly new Cali's for sale either, it's a sellers market at present so some of the prices are rather eye-watering.

Best of luck with your hunt.

Would you be able say where this is? Looks lovely!
Sure. We were desperate to get away in our new camper but with facilities still closed on sites (when we were looking to book) and having two young children, we contacted the owners of this Shepherd's Hut and asked if it would be ok for all four of us to stay using the van and they said yes :) A very luxurious way to camp I know but it was stunning.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/4372...share_id=463fa1ac-6b92-490b-8127-7f32f7415145

IMG_6196.jpgtempImageIzgerb.pngtempImage8eFlmS.png