Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi guys

Hi&welcome Karl Cain
Do I spot/see that correctly: there is a Go-Kart on your window/same as on the garage doors? Interesting!
Cheer sapto

Thank you very much, it's got it's work cut out replacing our Eriba but I'm sure it'll be awesome :happy

Hi&welcome Karl Cain
Do I spot/see that correctly: there is a Go-Kart on your window/same as on the garage doors? Interesting!
Cheer sapto
Hi Sapto,

Not quite, it'a reflection ....lol

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

So what did you get upto with " Enid "?

Welcome , you don't see that color often ....

Thank you very much, it's got it's work cut out replacing our Eriba but I'm sure it'll be awesome :happy

We did what you have done and moved from an Eriba Troll to a Cali at the beginning of last year. We still look at Eriba's when we see them out and about and they bring back fond memories of our own one.

You have a nice looking van!

:welcome
Looks great! Like the colour and those wheels of course - Glad I don't have to clean them though ;).

We did what you have done and moved from an Eriba Troll to a Cali at the beginning of last year. We still look at Eriba's when we see them out and about and they bring back fond memories of our own one.

You have a nice looking van!
Thank you very much, still not sure we've done the right thing yet....but once we start using it more I'm certain we will be pleased.

Aw thank you, they are certainly getting some compliments in here today

Cool van, colour, wheels and stance.

Welcome to California...

After many years of T4 & T5 ownership with our trusty Eriba Triton 'Enid', I'd like to introduce ............. 'Romeo'

View attachment 19205

He's a cracker and we'll look forward to seeing some of you out and about.
Ttfn

Louise, Karl & Sam

Welcome! Love the name 'Romeo' !