Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi, its been a dream for so many years.......

:welcome Have you already picked up your Cali or is it on order?

Hello and welcome to the site . The adventure has begun for you. I too was new to the forum just a few weeks ago. My 4motion is being built this week and last weekend I started to buy the kit that we all need to enjoy countless week ends and holidays in the van, named Eva

Ask questions , but perhaps best to use the search function first as most questions have been asked before and lots of good advice has already been published.

Regards Marcus

its on order, I have searched and searched and still confused as to how much weigh can I have on the roof and operate the roof to open it. 6.1 California....

its on order, I have searched and searched and still confused as to how much weigh can I have on the roof and operate the roof to open it. 6.1 California....

Welcome on board MK.

A few words of advise/caution:
- if you want to know the exact number, refer to the manual, not to this site.
- if it is not in the manual, refer to this site for guidelines, and use common sense
- if it all goes well, come and report back as to what worked for you
- if it does not work well, come back and report :thumb and the VW California Club group of engineers, lawyers, mechanics, detectives will inform you about what you should have done right and we will leave those comments on here for posterity to come back and make the same statement "I am still confused" :D

... and the cycle of life continue :bananadance2

Don't worry too much about it.

BTW, let's start with - what do you plan loading on the roof? :)

Hello and welcome to the site . The adventure has begun for you. I too was new to the forum just a few weeks ago. My 4motion is being built this week and last weekend I started to buy the kit that we all need to enjoy countless week ends and holidays in the van, named Eva

Ask questions , but perhaps best to use the search function first as most questions have been asked before and lots of good advice has already been published.

Regards Marcus
Mines being built this week as well...... so excited to get it :thumb

I,m planning on theTHULE Force XT Sport 14.7kg (titan grey)

THULE Roof Racks est. 7 kg

surfboard 5.9 kg

bedding and kites, wet suits in the XT box21 KG.