Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi new Cali owner from Wales

Hi Martine and welcome. First piece of advice is make full use of the forum search function (top right of screen) and you'll find pages and pages on pretty much everything you could ask as a new user.

But don't be afraid to ask a question too, if you need to. We were all new owners like you once.

Second general piece of advice would be throw some basics in your Cali and get out and enjoy it. Don't buy stuff at this stage because you "think you might" need it. You'll soon work out from experience what's essential for you, which won't be the same as for someone else.

:welcome Hope you enjoy your new Cali. Post some pics of your adventures when you get going.
Good tip above about using the forum.

:welcome Pics of your new Cali please, As Velma's dad said use your Cali with basics and see what you need. I didn't buy anything for ours except Brandrup air lock for the tailgate to allow a bit of air in to circulate. Travel light was always our mantra even down to taking pillows and duvet off our bed. Made sense to me I knew we liked them and we didn't need them when away in the Cali.

Enjoy and be free.

Hi and welcome. Hopefully you can get out and enjoy the sun in your new van and are not stuck in CV lockdown like us!