Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi

S

SAM49

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Thank you for letting me join..... found the site as part of my "re-sizing" research and was hugely impressed with the rich seam of knowledge that flows through it and in the friendly manner that knowledge is so generously dispensed...... Kept an open mind on factory built campers or conversions but, after taking a lot of advise and learning on-board, a 150DSG Ocean in Indium Grey was ordered on 01/09/2020. It will come with a few factory options, including, ..... towbar, 80L tank, wood floor and, I will say this quietly, a Strawberry Red pop-top.....heck I like Grey and Red!!! The build week is 45 so reckoning it should be here by/before the year end. Mentioned "re-sizing" earlier..... to explain, we come from a PCV, we re-sized into that from a A class which we re-sized into from a Coachbuild. All served our needs well over past 20 years but I cannot recall any, at time of order, giving the sense of excitement and expectation.

Welcome and congrats on your new Ocean! Fingers crossed you get your new Cali sooner rather than later.

Can I ask w
Thank you for letting me join..... found the site as part of my "re-sizing" research and was hugely impressed with the rich seam of knowledge that flows through it and in the friendly manner that knowledge is so generously dispensed...... Kept an open mind on factory built campers or conversions but, after taking a lot of advise and learning on-board, a 150DSG Ocean in Indium Grey was ordered on 01/09/2020. It will come with a few factory options, including, ..... towbar, 80L tank, wood floor and, I will say this quietly, a Strawberry Red pop-top.....heck I like Grey and Red!!! The build week is 45 so reckoning it should be here by/before the year end. Mentioned "re-sizing" earlier..... to explain, we come from a PCV, we re-sized into that from a A class which we re-sized into from a Coachbuild. All served our needs well over past 20 years but I cannot recall any, at time of order, giving the sense of excitement and expectation.
ohh wow now I’m getting excited !! we have placed an order for more or less the same van (no red pop too but that’s sounds lush ) a week later than you. We have no build week yet (where do we check this ) but it sounds like it could be here sooner than we think !! Eeek!

Welcome and happy camping!
Week 45 is pretty soon and perfect to spend some late autumn days or early winter evenings in the cosy California!
Enjoy!

Back