Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Honda EU22i generator

CannonDale

CannonDale

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Does anyone have a Honda EU22i and if you do how silent is it. This will not be used on campsites but isolated places where no one else is about but i don't want to be able to hear it when i am in the cali.

I have an Eu20i The noise depends on the load as does the motor speed. Its quiet on a low current but not so much on 2kva. If its isolated then better to site it 10m or so away.

I have an Eu20i The noise depends on the load as does the motor speed. Its quiet on a low current but not so much on 2kva. If its isolated then better to site it 10m or so away.
Thanks for the response, I only need it to power an electric fan heater and charge the batteries so guess it will easily do this and should not produce a high load.

Fan heater is a heavy load so a 2kw it will be flat out. Battery charging it will be on tickover.

The heater I have is an ecomat 2000 and has a 450 watt low setting so I am hoping it will not put a big draw on the generator and keep the noise down.

Don't you have the aux.heater ? Carrying a generator for such a small heater like the Ecomat ...they are good doh , i have a Ecomat heater and very happy with it . At campsites on hook-up we use it a lot.

Back