Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Horsham Christmas Meet 3rd December 2011

John

John

VIP Member
Original post Calikev

I am sitting in my Cali writing this at sumner ponds campsite in Horsham.
I would just like to say what a great time I had yesterday meeting all you guys and girls that came along to the meet. What a great turn out it was .great to meet my fellow moderators for the first time.i must say the other vw's that were there we're of a very high standard. A very enjoyable day.if this is a taste of things to come next year should be a great year for all of us.
Ps. Well done John don't eat them all at once

It was a fun day out and I also enjoyed meeting everyone and looking around the old VW's.

Great meeting you Kev and I am looking forward to the meetings next year.

Original post Martin

Yes, a really successful afternoon and so nice to put a face to some of our members. Thank you to everyone for taking the time to come down and we hope this is the first of many meets.

Also congratulations to John for his best decorated Cali

P1020860.jpg

P1020864.jpg

P1020872.jpg

P1020856.jpg

Original post Ron

A very enjoyable afternoon and it was to nice to meet you all. Looking forward to the next meeting.

If we're lucky we may be in our own Cali next time

Original post andy

I hope everyone got home safely after the meet.
As others have said it was a good weekend & good to put faces to some of the names on the forum. Thanks to all those who organised the meet.
I look forward to attending more meets & meeting other forum members in the future.

Original post californiaman

We're home after a lazy morning and a great breakfast. Cheers, Kev & Andy!

Great to put names to faces.

Hope the Santa run was a success!

Original post Martin

Hi Mark, nice to meet you yesterday, sorry it was a bit disorganised in the pub afterwards, something we need to work on next time. Our daughter rebecca came over really ill on the journey back home and was up all night being sick, lying on sofa now being waited on !

Original post californiaman

HI, Martin - yes, good to meet you too! The pub was great, no worries & no need to get too organised. It is the weekend after all...

Hope your daughter is feeling better. Must be all that computer game playing!!

Original post andy

Yes was a good weekend. Thanks for the invite Andy & the photos are great.
Look forward to more meets next year & meeting a few other owners.

Martin I hope Rebecca recovers soon.

Just got back from the Santa cruise fantastic turn out with some lovely old VW bugs and buses. Made to feel very welcome for a great fun day out for a worthy cause.

Martin sorry to hear about Rebbecca, Libby says get well soon and stay of the sausages.

Andy thanks so much for making us feel so welcome and for joining our forum to share your pictures.

Look forward to the meeting next year.

This Lovely Beetle was picked as the forum members favorite (non Cali) VW at the meeting.

PC030116.jpg

Here is the owner Clive receiving the prize.

PC030122.jpg

Original post Blakey

Hey guys,

Sorry we didn't make it. We got back home Friday night and spent the weekend sorting the house and Cali out after our trip. We were just too tired to get out and make it to see everyone.

Hope you all had a good time!
Blakey

Original post california180

Welcome home Blakey

Did you find the 'invertor' comment I left on your blog

Chris

Back