Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hot Water shower T6 (Vulkan IV)

HI,

Where did you buy from. I have been looking for a few months but can’t find one in stock available to ship to the UK?
Hi this looks similar to the geyser (or might be it?) can I ask how you attach the water pump from the camper to the shower (ie to fill it?)
Thanks

Hi this looks similar to the geyser (or might be it?) can I ask how you attach the water pump from the camper to the shower (ie to fill it?)
Thanks
it's the same as the greyser.... for the adapter I sued an adaptor from the VW shower cable to the water inlet with additional rubber

Thanks

Attachments

• 20210107_183840.jpg
    20210107_183840.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 40
Thanks a lot. Are these items available from a hardware / DIY store?
Cheers

yes, the adaptor that attaches the VW shower is. just bring the shower came to the DIY store and say that you wish to attach the tube...
Thanks so much for helping I’ll do exactly that. Cheers

This is my preferred idea, a gas heater that attaches directly to the built in shower. Where were you able to purchase it? Have you had any real camping experience with it yet? Are you still happy with it?

This is my preferred idea, a gas heater that attaches directly to the built in shower. Where were you able to purchase it? Have you had any real camping experience with it yet? Are you still happy with it?
very happy with it... I use it preatty much every weekend. You get hot water immediately. My goal would be to be able to connect it to the main gas bottle so that I can save more space. Essentially two gas outlets instead of one. check for Vulkan 4 or Greyser boiler online

Back