Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How many Calis in 2008?

A

andrew bazeley

VIP Member
As time goes on, I'm beginning to think there aren't many Californias from that early on. I've seen a few from that year, and a couple from 2007 (one was actually registered in Germany). Is there any way I can find out how many Calis were actually sold/registered in the UK in 2008?

As time goes on, I'm beginning to think there aren't many Californias from that early on. I've seen a few from that year, and a couple from 2007 (one was actually registered in Germany). Is there any way I can find out how many Calis were actually sold/registered in the UK in 2008?
Yes, see this thread from a few days ago:

Doesn't go back to 2008 though. Maybe I should contact DVLA.

If DVLA records don't go back that far, maybe I should try VW?

I'm here brother, although it's a 2006 LHD, imported by Deepcar in Sheffield. It must have landed just as the first RHDs arrived in the UK.

mine is 2008 and one with an almost identical licence plate (last letter different) was for sale on this site at some point. Be equally interesting to know how many are still in circulation

We had an 08
MT08LGN
would love to know who has it now
it was our first cali :)

mine is 2008 and one with an almost identical licence plate (last letter different) was for sale on this site at some point. Be equally interesting to know how many are still in circulation
We have a 2008 (april) Lhd registered here on Isle of Man since 2016 !

Back