Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How to reply/post on Accessories for sale

T

Traveller1977

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi, I saw on Accessories For Sale, where I had selected to watch the posts a bike rack for sale, but couldn't contact or reply to the person selling it, does anyone know how this is possible? I assume it has probably been sold now which is a shame, it was available in Brighton for £300 and I would have bought it but couldn't work out how as it just kept saying "insufficient privileges" and I was checking from my phone?

If anyone has a VW Bike rack similar to this last post please let me know. I'm close to Brighton and can collect. Thanks,

It is being sold by Andywa119 but cannot PM or get in contact, please can someone let me know, I'm based in Worthing and can collect but do not have the contact details. thanks,

I too would llike to know the answer to this question.
I have also seen something of interest on the accessories fs thread but apparently I don't have sufficient permissions to reply?

If you are a VIP member then you have the ability to send PM's or Private Messages to other VIP forum members. So unless the seller, who would be a VIP member to use that For Sale Forum, posted contact details, which he would be foolish to do ( spam etc) then you cannot get in touch.

If you are a VIP member then you have the ability to send PM's or Private Messages to other VIP forum members. So unless the seller, who would be a VIP member to use that For Sale Forum, posted contact details, which he would be foolish to do ( spam etc) then you cannot get in touch.
I'm VIP member as far as iknow

You should have permissions if you are a vip

You should still be able to reply to For Sale adverts even if not a VIP I believe. They will go for moderation but should be approved pretty quickly and in the order of posting.

STUFF FOR SALE:

Vango Kela III Inflatable Drive Away Awning
£325
Used only once and in excellent order cost £450 new

2016-07-16 10.00.11 HDR.jpg

2017-09-08 14.40.06.jpg

2017-09-08 14.40.10.jpg

STUFF FOR SALE:

Mercedes Viano Low Profile Roof Bars that may also fit a Cali - need to check first

£40

Flush fitting and perfect for a Mercedes Viano or possibly VW - used only once

2017-09-08 14.32.25.jpg

Oops - many thanks - will load in the right place!

Back