Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How to stand-out in a crowd!

pabloalfa76

pabloalfa76

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi All,

Just back from 10 days in Brittany.

Bumped into a fellow California club member, the two of us in a sea of about 100 white motorhomes parked up at Mont Saint-Michel.

Unfortunately we were travelling in different directions, but had time to spend playing, spot the difference with our vans.

DSCN0681_zps92504465.jpg

This was a Swiss van traveling on the same ferry out of Newhaven.
[URL=http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/pabloalfa76/media/DSCN0516_zpse29dbc73.jpg.html]DSCN0516_zpse29dbc73.jpg
Had a great spot on a campsite for a week, only fifty feet from the beach.
DSCN0562_zps24a0dfd9.jpg

It's always nice to meet a brother, we had a Dutch Westy park up next to us on a campsite in Killarney recently.

Liking the kayak on the side of the roof.

We have visited Brretany as well(till 09 august), unfortunatelly not seeing too many calis with high roof..

6759afb83c5a2efe106b208f669608b9.jpg

Hi Gregs,

Nice looking van, is it in metallic paint? I don't think I've seen it on here before. Is it a long or short wheel base?

I like the hammock set up, I've just got myself one for camping trips but haven't been able to find anywhere to hang it from yet. I just have the picture in my mind of me laying back with a beer and relaxing, but with two children and the dog it may never happen.

Regards, Paul.

Hi Paul,
sorry for late answer, have not been long time here. Thx, paint it is called "jamaican blue".
Hammocks are must-have stuff, have always with me and I usually look for place with some trees to put them on..
So give a chance.. !
Cali on photo is past for me now, we drive today cali exclusive '03 ;-)

2bd9420e18d3e81201bc811f86e728f4.jpg

Greetings!

The Smurfs are coming.........:Nailbiting

Back