Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hullo - and looking for some “wheely” good opinions

I

iampatrick

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hullo all - I’ve been lurking and enjoying reading through the forums and obsessing over details that I have virtually no control of, but I’m too excited to have ordered my Ocean 4Motion in starlight blue! I was going to wait until I knew we had a build date, but I‘m trying not to worry about that now anyway, so I’m just going with the flow!

I am intrigued about the wheels, though - for every car I’ve ever owned I‘ve barely cared about the colour, size or shape of the wheels, but the fact that there are zero cost options on the Cali sent me into a tailspin! I love the look of the Woodstock wheels but I worried that they would be a bit bling for the sort of van I want to own (ours is likely to be the one that you are all aghast at never being washed...)

With that in mind...I’d love to know if people are #TeamDevenport, #TeamAracaju, or #TeamWoodstock!

Woodstock all the way. Had them on a Beetle a few years ago and LOVE them

We have Woodstock but not a fan so bought a set of Aracaju yesterday!

Devonports for me...I've ordered a 4-Motion also :)

Actually I did spec the Aracaju wheels but had a change of mind. Now looking at the Style Pack with the candy white which I thought looked cool with the black stripe and black bumpers in the dark metallic and the bottom silver strip...still no build date for me....so toying with the change

Devonports for me...I've ordered a 4-Motion also :)

Actually I did spec the Aracaju wheels but had a change of mind. Now looking at the Style Pack with the candy white which I thought looked cool with the black stripe and black bumpers in the dark metallic and the bottom silver strip...still no build date for me....so toying with the change
Did you go for the Style Pack in the end? Haven’t heard of many going for it, but the glass upgrade is almost worth the price alone!

Volkswagen wheels designs are pretty poor at the minute.
Devonports an oldie, but one of the best.
Toluca if you can find a set look great.
Otherwise the 17 steels.

Need to go outside Volkswagen for decent rims. BBS are spot on...

Great colour choice! We have Devonports on a Starlight Blue T6.

Hullo all - I’ve been lurking and enjoying reading through the forums and obsessing over details that I have virtually no control of, but I’m too excited to have ordered my Ocean 4Motion in starlight blue! I was going to wait until I knew we had a build date, but I‘m trying not to worry about that now anyway, so I’m just going with the flow!

I am intrigued about the wheels, though - for every car I’ve ever owned I‘ve barely cared about the colour, size or shape of the wheels, but the fact that there are zero cost options on the Cali sent me into a tailspin! I love the look of the Woodstock wheels but I worried that they would be a bit bling for the sort of van I want to own (ours is likely to be the one that you are all aghast at never being washed...)

With that in mind...I’d love to know if people are #TeamDevenport, #TeamAracaju, or #TeamWoodstock!
Had a set of these on my T6 18” direct fit and offset.

Had a set of these on my T6 18” direct fit and offset.
These look good, my local shop is offering these as 20' with premium tyres at £1550.00 +VAT, seems about right? Do you mind if I ask what you paid?

These look good, my local shop is offering these as 20' with premium tyres at £1550.00 +VAT, seems about right? Do you mind if I ask what you paid?
Hi yes no worries paid £1300 inc with a set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric from Rimstyle.

Your welcome that’s how it looked on my Cali.

View attachment 75024
What colour combination is your Cali?

I went for devonports easy to clean , I hate dirty vans .

93B78936-F12B-4316-9CA4-C232B134DAB5.jpegSupermetal Trident 20’s in satin black.

What colour combination is your Cali?

I went for devonports easy to clean , I hate dirty vans .
Hi there,

Sadly the T6 has gone, but colour combo was mojave beige and candy white.

Hi,

Don't suppose anyone has fitted the BBS XR?

Thanks

Back