Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hurrah! Arrived finally today.

Congratulations, looks lovely. by the way you need to change your status.

VW UK, If you reading this, this is what we want but in RHD. T6.1 Beach with fully open front bellows.
I asked VW UK if I could order the blue and silver two tone. They helpfully replied I could, if I ordered 10 Californias. Ah yes, I have a spare £600,000 lying in the bank.

I asked VW UK if I could order the blue and silver two tone. They helpfully replied I could, if I ordered 10 Californias. Ah yes, I have a spare £600,000 lying in the bank.
If this is true, I’m sure you could easily find another 9 willing orders on here

[
It is indeed true, as incredible as it might sound.
Interesting. I wonder whether the same 10 order rule applies to getting a RHD drive Beach into the UK. I’m sure this could easily be achieved and may teach VW UK a thing or two...

Why is it such a problem for VW UK to offer us two-tone California's with silver top half. We have to put up with VW UK just allowing us to have basic white tops. If it's good enough for the rest of Europe, and as we're such a major market for California's, why are we not allowed the choice.
Likewise with the option for front windows on Beach's.
Love my Cali, but VW not so.

Has anyone on here wrapped the bottom half of their California's? Ours is silver and that blue/silver combo looks lovely I have to admit.

I'm really surprised there are so many limitations on the two tone for the UK market. Surely across the UK dealerships could order and stack based on demand.

It probably doesn't help that they're sold by the working van teams. The whole approach to two tone in the UK says "function" rather than "fun".

I need to say, again, that the silver and blue looks utterly brilliant. Especially with the blue tent and the aracaju wheels.

Perhaps better than the T6 white & blue ;)

Has anyone on here wrapped the bottom half of their California's? Ours is silver and that blue/silver combo looks lovely I have to admit.
Hi Mike there was a forum member has a wrap done in a really nice blue, try the search function and I’m survyoull find the thread, I think if you search for wrapping lower half ( or something like that) it should turn up, the thread gave costs and suppliers, I think there may be more than one thread

Congratulations, looks lovely. by the way you need to change your status.

Erm... Not really. We just moved it to the camper slots in our village so we have a proper look. Yep. Our village is bl00dy beautiful.

I see that you can get the Beach with the front opening but not the Coast.

Back