Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hurray our California has arrived

LynandJim

LynandJim

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
We have been and collected our California today from North Wales. It's blackberry.
We are so excited and got two holidays booked already and going to a festival at the end of August.
We have got a dog called Merlin and he is going to be our Cali dog!!!
No doubt we will be constantly asking for advice from the forum and hope to see lots of you all on our travels. :)
How do you add a photo?

Welcome , yet an other Cali dog ...nice
For pics , just tab " upload a file" to the right below ....

image.jpg
We have been and collected our California today from North Wales. It's blackberry.
We are so excited and got two holidays booked already and going to a festival at the end of August.
We have got a dog called Merlin and he is going to be our Cali dog!!!
No doubt we will be constantly asking for advice from the forum and hope to see lots of you all on our travels. :)
How do you add a photo?
image.jpg

Ah - wish we'd known, we could have had a Cali mini meet! We've been to Colwyn Bay and Penryhn Castle near Bangor today, I bet we were within yards of each other :)

(ours came from NW VW too).

Cheshire? We're in Macc do we need to look out for you?!

Hello Lynn and Jim and congratulations! Gorgeous looking vehicle.

Enjoy your first small and big trips! Stay safe and a warm welcome from Switzerland

I seem to remember that you were planning a trip to the UK?

Are you still in Switzerland? I was behind a swiss registered Cali on the tunnel home last Saturday :)

Oh were in Helsby!!!! , are u going to VW fest next Sunday at Tatton park,, our grandchildren live in Conwy so always over that way, would love to ha e met up!!!

Cheshire? We're in Macc do we need to look out for you?!

Goodness, how terribly neighbourly....

I will be in Holmes Chapel and then Anderton in a couple of weeks time.

I am visiting tosser ... er... brother in law, then sister in law, then going home with mother in law.

I am visiting tosser ... er... brother in law, then sister in law, then going home with mother in law.
Would be good to meet up :)

I seem to remember that you were planning a trip to the UK?

Are you still in Switzerland? I was behind a swiss registered Cali on the tunnel home last Saturday :)

Hi GrannyJen
We postpone our trip to the UK and went to Slovenia and Croatia last week. We look forward to plan our trip for next year or soon :)

By the way how was your trip back home? Still alot of traffic around Calais?

Good times ahead for you 3, the van looks great

Oh were in Helsby!!!! , are u going to VW fest next Sunday at Tatton park,, our grandchildren live in Conwy so always over that way, would love to ha e met up!!!
Would be fun but Off to Scarborough next weekend for a wedding. Camping in hotel car park as no room at the Inn!

Anderton has a good car park for a informal Cali meet. The boat lift is amazing!

Welcome Lyn and Jim and Merlin (woof from mine).

Enjoy your lovely new vehicle, and all the knowledgeable, helpful and funny people on this forum!

Hi GrannyJen
We postpone our trip to the UK and went to Slovenia and Croatia last week. We look forward to plan our trip for next year or soon :)

By the way how was your trip back home? Still alot of traffic around Calais?

Eurotunnel was running freely but my Sister, who crossed over by ferry, was held up for 5 hours :(

A friend is trying to cross at the moment and says it is in total chaos...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We're actually only a few miles away from you on the Wirral but actually spend more time in N Wales at the moment .... was in Helsby last week, have friends in Lower Rake Lane.

Don't think will be at Tatton as we are back in N Wales again next weekend, but hopefully will see you soon (and Skylark and a few others maybe :))