Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I had an accident...

bigmac77

bigmac77

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Took my Cali for a service the other day, whilst I was at the dealership I had a look at the Californias they had in stock then started talking to the salesman and before I knew it I'd bought a T6. The price was very good and it is a 199 Ocean in Black with DSG, parking sensors plus camera, cruise control, discover media plus, 80l tank, awning, shower etc. The only thing it doesn't have that I would have liked is tinted rear windows but that can easily be added. Here it is in the show room.

C7A35C6F-5336-450B-882F-7B22FB4D27C1.jpeg

Good afternoon,

I like this kind of accidents. :)

Save journeys and always open roads and wonderful places to stop and relax.

Regards,
Eberhard

I bet the sales Guy nearly had an accident in his pants, selling one In Stock vehicle in December and in dealership.
That’s the type of accident to have if your going to have an accident Congrats :bananadance2 :cheers

I bet the sales Guy nearly had an accident in his pants, selling one In Stock vehicle in December and in dealership.
That’s the type of accident to have if your going to have an accident Congrats :bananadance2 :cheers
Whilst I was having a nosy at the vehicle he was just finishing doing a deal with a couple who were ordering a T6.1 Cali, he was having a good day.

Tragic. How did the service go? :thumb

It looks wonderful, congratulations.

Gorgeous van
Well done for seeing a deal and taking it.
I nearly bought one very similar a couple of weeks ago, was offered a good deal, but went away to think about it, went back to buy it a week later and it was gone :(

Dealer said they’re good deals to get rid of any T6 they have in stock, they are not getting anymore in, T6.1 demonstrators are arriving mid to late January.

Tragic. How did the service go? :thumb

It looks wonderful, congratulations.
Service was fine, new cambelt and water pump plus a change of oil and were all set for a trip to France over Christmas.

Service was fine, new cambelt and water pump plus a change of oil and were all set for a trip to France over Christmas.
You've just bought a shiny new one. I'm surprised you even remembered the service. Aren't you going in the new one?

Have a great time. :thumb

You've just bought a shiny new one. I'm surprised you even remembered the service. Aren't you going in the new one?

Have a great time. :thumb
Picking it up a couple of days before we go so just going to stick with plan A and use the new one once we get back.

Nice christmas present ....!
Enjoy the last ride to France in the T5 .

Took my Cali for a service the other day, whilst I was at the dealership I had a look at the Californias they had in stock then started talking to the salesman and before I knew it I'd bought a T6. The price was very good and it is a 199 Ocean in Black with DSG, parking sensors plus camera, cruise control, discover media plus, 80l tank, awning, shower etc. The only thing it doesn't have that I would have liked is tinted rear windows but that can easily be added. Here it is in the show room.

View attachment 53212
Nice looking van, which VW centre was it?

View attachment 53212
Were you offered a good trade-in price for your old one or are you selling it privately?

Oh dear...:talktothehand
I've had an accident too. Pick it up next Tuesday.

Whoops, I have also had an ‘accident’. I was very happy with my Ocean 150, but exploring the current deals and a challenge to the dealer resulted in a bit of mission creep. I collected this new 199 4Motion today....

30F51E05-C4BF-41DA-B3BD-BD375B114F75.jpeg

(Must remember to change my details and avatar)

A
Whoops, I have also had an ‘accident’. I was very happy with my Ocean 150, but exploring the current deals and a challenge to the dealer resulted in a bit of mission creep. I collected this new 199 4Motion today....

View attachment 53360

(Must remember to change my details and avatar)
All these 'accidents'. It must be the cold weather.