Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I wanted to download a file ..

J

jcshnz

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
but they all seem to be unavailable. Is this a VIP only feature?

Mean to who?
Do you know how much effort goes into running a forum?
The costs involved, the support etc.

If anyone could just leech the valuable information then there would be no loyalty and no "Club" ..

rant over!

A 'bit mean' to those who live outside the UK and will need to pay the full membership fee yet be unable to take advantage of all the offers that UK residents are.

A 'bit mean' to those who live outside the UK and will need to pay the full membership fee yet be unable to take advantage of all the offers that UK residents are.

Good afternoon,

I see what you are saying, but still I believe the subscription is not that high to get a lot out of the club. I am in Ireland and cannot take advantage of all of the options, but some.

The information already provided, or given by such a huge group of very helpful people (which I only know, or have access through the club) is very interesting, helpful, entertaining. For me well worth the few euros.

Regards,
Eberhard

Well I am from Denmark, and chose to become a VIP from the start. I saved the fee thru discounts in the shop, but that's a whole different story. The only thing where I can see I come to short is participating in all meets. So what? I just I arranged my own meet … and look what happened. They came from Norway, Belgium and the UK to join. So my recommendation is to go all in. Its a small fee for a huge pleasure. And give something to the society instead of pointing out what others get and you don't. Who knows maybe there will be even VWCC meets in Australia and NZ soon ;-)

Thats a bit mean

Hi Jc
The fact that you find yourself on this mighty fine forum, looking for information to download, that is not readily available elsewhere, somewhat answers the question !
I wonder if the club server needed replacing if the good people that have not considered paying the VIP membership would be happy to assist in sending payment to the club so they could get up and running again.

You pays your money or you make your choice !

VIP membership is well worth a quid a month or so, those that choose to be VIPs recognise the direct benefit of accessing the full resources provided by this club and the knowledge of like minded individuals.

Give it a try you might even like it

Nearly all of this forum is free to access and is a valuable resource. Most clubs have a membership fee to gain the full benefits, whatever they are, and this is exactly the same. Perhaps it's because it's labelled 'VIP' membership but the fact is, that's how you become a club member rather than just a forum member, it seems fair enough to me, and it's your choice!