Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I wonder who has experience with the extra drawers in the kitchen. It can be ordered in Belgium for €390,- . Any comment appriciated!

We have the drawers, they’re really good. When we reorganised the cupboards after installation, we were surprised what items we found at the back of the cupboard. There’s no place for items to hide with the drawers.
Just remember to take out your teabags before putting the bed out, if you want a cup in bed in the morning. The drawers won’t open when the bed is down.

We have them and they are great. We always prefer drawers to shelves, same at the kitchen at home. Far easier to get stuff in/out.

We also put the sliding drawer/tray in the boot too.
Same here. I have the drawers, they are excellent. Also have the sliding tray on the back, very useful although that one is pretty pricey. My van came with it, not sure I would have spent that kind of money on it otherwise.

I have the drawers from the club shop and as most say they are very good. Just one thing, you dont have to have them at the default spacing, i have jiggled mine about and can get my kettle, cups and tea stuff all in one place ready for an emergency. Or you can remove one completley and have two tall drawers for bottles and suchlike.

We have these and they’re great, totally transforms the storage. Just watch out you don’t install them too far forward, ours now catch the sliding door which is really annoying.

We have these and they’re great, totally transforms the storage. Just watch out you don’t install them too far forward, ours now catch the sliding door which is really annoying.
Someone on this forum showed how to prevent that. I followed their instructions.

Using a Dremmel, I filed down the sliding door catch a couple mil. It still works and the drawers don't catch on it.

Back