Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ignition key stuck!! Help!

Birty

Birty

Vehicle
Cali now sold
just pulled up at friends house and key wont pull out. Wobled wheel etc etc but dare not try force until home! Any clues anyone? Sorry if its covered already but cant find search on this mobile site?

Er No I wasnt!! Doh.. sorted thanks.. now bring on the P.ss taking!!
Ha aha aha - my OH does it nearly every day and blames the van!

The search function is hard to spot... it’s in the bottom right hand corner of the picture at the top of the page. Sort of under the ‘b’, and it’s a tiny magnifying glass

Er No I wasnt!! Doh.. sorted thanks.. now bring on the P.ss taking!!
Having been there and been about to dismantle the steering column before the light bulb moment, no p##s taking from me!

just pulled up at friends house and key wont pull out. Wobled wheel etc etc but dare not try force until home! Any clues anyone? Sorry if its covered already but cant find search on this mobile site?
Some clear thinking can solve many problems....
@Birty ,
Are your verhicle details correct ? If so ....is this posted in the T4 section for a reason ?

mmm. The joys of having an 'AUTO'.. School day again!! Its in T4 cos of the combination of Panic, mobile phone and no Glasses!!!:sorry
We all have those days Birty.

German Made Do not panic Captain Mainwaring
CM.jpg

Could be worse, you could have asked on a public forum, oh wait..., not to worry at least you sorted it ;-D

It's for things like this that this forum is so absolutely brilliant!

Could it have been what my wife is always saying to me......don’t worry dear,it’s just a “senior moment”:)

Back