Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ikea item checklist?

Heather

Heather

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I know there are a number of different posts about varying Ikea items to help enhance your Cali. Is there a definitive list of “must” and nice to haves? I know the cutting board is a must and possibly some of the storage containers.

I have a small level of tolerance for Ikea, so would like it knock it out in one go if at all possible!

We have cutlery and plates and glasses and a topper (altered to fit) and bedding and cutting board and white boxes and solar driven LED light chain and and and … and this:

IMG_3954.JPG

If you have a 3 seat beach then the little containers will fit under the seat and are taller than the VW ones. However they are a bit prone to catching and can be harder to get in and out.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I definitely like the ideas. I might try to go to Ikea over the weekend and collect some of these items!

We have cutlery and plates and glasses and a topper (altered to fit) and bedding and cutting board and white boxes and solar driven LED light chain and and and … and this:

View attachment 27011

Where did you get the sliding tray thingy? Did you fit it yourself?

Thank you

Where did you get the sliding tray thingy? Did you fit it yourself? Thank you

That is homemade from two lockable sliders, some plywood and L-shaped all profile.

Back