Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ikea Rationell Bin

TimR

TimR

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had 1 spare Rationell bin from Ikea as unfortunately they are no longer available, but they were sold in 3's. Look ideal for slotting behind the chair. Happy to pay a fair price & postage.
Cheers
Tim

Hi Tim,

If you are seeking a bin that fits behind the passenger seat then you might want to go to Homebase. I bought a pack of 4 plastic 6.7Ltr Whamboxs with clip on lids. I spray painted one box and lid with grey primer spray paint and it looks a treat tucked behind the passenger seat near the plug. I used two spares to store stuff in cupboard under the sink. Cheap as chips too.

Regards
Mike

Hi Tim,

If you are seeking a bin that fits behind the passenger seat then you might want to go to Homebase. I bought a pack of 4 plastic 6.7Ltr Whamboxs with clip on lids. I spray painted one box and lid with grey primer spray paint and it looks a treat tucked behind the passenger seat near the plug. I used two spares to store stuff in cupboard under the sink. Cheap as chips too.

Regards
Mike

PS see www.whamproducts.co.uk

Don't think they do them any longer. I looked a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G900F

Does that still allow the passenger seat to be swivelled?

Does that still allow the passenger seat to be swivelled?
We open door, move bin out, adjust and turn seat, put bin back, simple. Can also go between the seats if you are parked up but 99% of the time we have it behind the passenger seat. It takes up very little room and is very hygienic/ non smelly etc. £10

Back