Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Improving Head Lamp Brightness on T6 Ocean

greenp

greenp

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Has anyone upgraded the standard head lamp bulbs if so which did you go for please ?

Has anyone upgraded the standard head lamp bulbs if so which did you go for please ?
Try Osram Nightbreaker or Phillips 130 +. Longevity of the bulb is reduced a little.

I fitted Philips H7 Racing +150 bulbs, 2 sets needed. Improvement.
They are 50% brighter a bit of misleading describing as 150%; 100% being the standard bulb output.

A bit of a struggle to get access as air filter box top needs to come out on drivers side.

Bulbs are a pull out push in fitting, no retaining clip springs to undo. Bulb should pull out using the plug/cable.

When fitting I looked into the glass/lens from the front to see the bulb position.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Philips-R...198964&hash=item1a22c13250:g:1SUAAOSwo4pYZR24

Thanks Guys .... guess I need 2 sets for Dipped and Main Beam ...

Bought 2 sets of the Philips H7 racing 150+ bulbs and this weekends job to replace them. Hopefully it won't be to awkward and i will still have some skin left on knuckles. Thanks for the tip on removing the air filters box to improve access

Bought 2 sets of the Philips H7 racing 150+ bulbs and this weekends job to replace them. Hopefully it won't be to awkward and i will still have some skin left on knuckles. Thanks for the tip on removing the air filters box to improve access
Hi please let me know how the fitting goes and how you think the brightness and night driving has improved. I need to order some !!
Thanks Paul