Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

inca seat covers

W

Waldo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Just received the Inca waterproof seat covers. The front covers are open on one side, is that for airbag related and important? I was thinking of closing them.

Yes it’s incase the airbag goes off

Hi - I was thinking the same but makes sense ! I'm just fitting mine-
Any tips on getting the bar thingy into the back of the seat - I've tried putting the seat backs forward and back to open up the seat as it were, but still pops out??

Just needs a firm push, hard the first few times but thats what keeps them tight.

Tilting the seat forwards may help.

Thanks - the back seat looks great - the front ones are still a bit baggy but will keep playing with them. Would still recommend them esp for the price.

Now I've got my seats sorted the next thing is to make the 'boot' dog friendly. Really need a big boot lining with sides as Jack is a very hairy lab and the hairs get EVERYWHERE. I've been looking online but can't find any with sides. I know Honda make them to fit their boots. Would have thought there's something out the there ?
Any suggestions - I would be very grateful.
Thanks

Now I've got my seats sorted the next thing is to make the 'boot' dog friendly. Really need a big boot lining with sides as Jack is a very hairy lab and the hairs get EVERYWHERE. I've been looking online but can't find any with sides. I know Honda make them to fit their boots. Would have thought there's something out the there ?
Any suggestions - I would be very grateful.
Thanks
Seen these mentioned on the forum https://www.boot-buddy.com. I believe they make custom liners for any vehicle.