Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Incorrect post rating?

S

Shadrack

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All,

I don’t know if it was finger troubles or not. I have just been reviewing some of my postings and various ratings and to my amazement I found that there were two ‘disagree’ ratings posted by myself against two perfectly good posts?..
These mystify why or how they should be there.

I can only assume after reading the particular posts that I had intended to add a smiley face or other rating and not the Red ‘X’.
My apologies to anyone that may have taken offence. I have now removed..

Maybe the the rating symbles could be a tad bigger? (I mostly use a small iPad)

Anyway, apologies again if needed and I will certainly pay more attention in the future..

Thanks.

I’ve done this by accident as well (now corrected) middle age thumbs :agreed

Hi All,

I don’t know if it was finger troubles or not. I have just been reviewing some of my postings and various ratings and to my amazement I found that there were two ‘disagree’ ratings posted by myself against two perfectly good posts?..
These mystify why or how they should be there.

I can only assume after reading the particular posts that I had intended to add a smiley face or other rating and not the Red ‘X’.
My apologies to anyone that may have taken offence. I have now removed..

Maybe the the rating symbles could be a tad bigger? (I mostly use a small iPad)

Anyway, apologies again if needed and I will certainly pay more attention in the future..

Thanks.
Used to be worse. Agree and Disagree used to be next to each other.
Personally I would like Disagree to be removed so that posters have to write a Post to Disagree and explain why.

You can "undo" the given rating , as many are given without knowing (ticking the icon without intention)
At least a VIP member can , maybe a Admin can give the correct answer here.

As said above , if it was me it would be not possible to disagree as it only causes trouble/frustration.

Disagree! I think the "Agree" especially is useful when an OP is looking for opinions. Rather than adding post reiterating a previous post a simple agree does the job without yet another post.
However agree that "Disagree" doesn't serve much good.

Lets Agree to Disagree.

I see the BIG Finger brigade are out in force today, or they're awaiting an appointment at Specsavers ( other Opticians are available ) if they can find them of course.:rolleyes:

I see the BIG Finger brigade are out in force today, or they're awaiting an appointment at Specsavers ( other Opticians are available ) if they can find them of course.:rolleyes:
I´ve got 20/5 vision.:D