Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Indium Grey + Strawberry Red Bellows?

CampervanTime

CampervanTime

VIP Member
Vehicle
Westy Sven Hedin
Hi Everyone

Has anyone ordered/got any photos of an Indium Grey Cali with Strawberry Red bellows?

Either a T6 or T6.1 - we're considering this combination on our new van. We did think we'd like the Fortana Red Metallic but we're thinking it might be a bit dark now.

Trying to jazz up a grey van as the other option :)

Thanks

Hi Everyone

Has anyone ordered/got any photos of an Indium Grey Cali with Strawberry Red bellows?

Either a T6 or T6.1 - we're considering this combination on our new van. We did think we'd like the Fortana Red Metallic but we're thinking it might be a bit dark now.

Trying to jazz up a grey van as the other option :)

Thanks
Would you like the red/pink glow inside with the roof up?

That's an interesting question as we were thinking of having an isotop in the new van anyway and we have previously used a rainbow screen wrap around cover before when camping.

We were thinking that the isotop would help cut out some of the red hue, although it wouldnt bother us too much I don't think...

That's an interesting question as we were thinking of having an isotop in the new van anyway and we have previously used a rainbow screen wrap around cover before when camping.

We were thinking that the isotop would help cut out some of the red hue, although it wouldnt bother us too much I don't think...
Here is my indium with maroon wrap to give you an idea.

IMG_0725.JPG

There was some wonderful pics on one of the threads recently of grey with red bellows - looked fab & even nearly made me change my mind!

Red bellows are great. It’s always nice and bright inside and stick wrap on at night for pitch black.

Would you like the red/pink glow inside with the roof up?
true, with strong light or sun on it you look funny and everything is in a pink glow :bananadance2
In this video you can see it well, made us decide not to order a red bellows, but each his choice.
By the way, I do not comment on the content of the video because that is a different subject ;)
Greetings

We camped on Lake Como last year in September next to Lake Como.

2 Ladies in a Cali with red canvas camped next to us for a couple of nights, they both commented how much nicer our Cali appeared inside without the red glow that they got from their canvas.

Back