Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inflatable mattress - Outdoor revolution or sea 2 summit?

DOMINICGG1234

DOMINICGG1234

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi all

Posted on Facebook and got myself thoroughly confused!

Trying to decide between the Outdoor revolution 120 and sea to summit.

Has anyone had both or can anyone recommend which is better.

Thanks in advance

Our S2S is amazing. Outdoor revolution a lot cheaper though!

Really pleased with our Outdoor Revolution, infinitely better than the stupid Vw “comfort” mattress!

Hi all

Posted on Facebook and got myself thoroughly confused!

Trying to decide between the Outdoor revolution 120 and sea to summit.

Has anyone had both or can anyone recommend which is better.

Thanks in advance
I’ve had a lot of S2S gear over the years and the quality and customer service has always been top notch. I can’t vouch for Outdoor Revolution but I’ve learned over the years to buy once, cry once! The S2S mats fetch good prices on here second hand too so I think the risk is minimal if you didn’t get on with it.

We have an outdoor revolution mattress that replaces the vw one. It is the 2nd one owned as the first came with a leak. We have now spent many comfortable nights on it. It is stored upstairs in the pop top. The only downside is that it needs deflating in the morning if we are moving on.

California Time/Campervan Time or whatever they're called this week sold the S2S and kept the OR mattress when they owned the Cali, if that means anything.

The standard S2S with the gusset was super comfy, but the micro leaks that will develop over time due to the stresses at the seam, would have me worried in the long run. I would try the OR and if it meets the comfort requirements get that over the S2S.

Great thanks for the info. Think I’ll go for the OR

Had our OR just twelve months and appears to have a very small leak 5 days out off warranty .Outdoor revolution wouldn't entertain warranty said go back to site purchased from who also wouldn't honour any warranty.Supa comfy thoe when inflated.

S2S I believe have a life time warranty so will probably opt for that one actually

S2S replaced our one - which had the micro leaks. Simply sent a video and the old mattress to their distributor and they sent the new one ....

Back