Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Infotainment protection Film

B

Buds

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I am wondering what peoples experience of the Infotainment screen is, does it get scratched over time? Is it easily damaged ? It certainly is a magnet for finger marks !

I am certain someone posted that they had covered it with a screen protector and I was thinking Of doing this on my Ocean 6.1.

I would appreciate any information or advice.

Thanks
Jan

Yes I applied a protective screen Jan. I’ll see if I can find the details.

Here you go:

3x BROTECT AirGlass Glass Screen Protector for Volkswagen T6.1 California 2021 Discover Pro 9.2" 1 pc 26,99 EUR

BROTECT® Mounting Kit for screen protectors 1 pc 2,79 EUR

As youll see comes as a pack of 3. If I manage to get it right first time, i’ll have a couple of spares I could flog.

4D615CAD-ACF3-4A0F-AAE7-C89F6FD3293B.png

Ignore my last sentence, I sold my 2 spares to other forum members.

Make sure to get the Glass ones not the plastic film

I am not sure how your finger tip will cause any sort of damage, I guess if you are a sheet metal worker from Sunderland then your calloused fingers may cause some distress over the years. Enjoy your vehicle, look after it by all means but if you are going to be scared of using it incase you get the odd mark or scratch then there isn't much point in having it.

Wasn’t too worried about damage but I’ve found the the glass screen protector attracts those annoying finger prints/smudges much much less than the original screen.

Yes I applied a protective screen Jan. I’ll see if I can find the details.

Here you go:

3x BROTECT AirGlass Glass Screen Protector for Volkswagen T6.1 California 2021 Discover Pro 9.2" 1 pc 26,99 EUR

BROTECT® Mounting Kit for screen protectors 1 pc 2,79 EUR

As youll see comes as a pack of 3. If I manage to get it right first time, i’ll have a couple of spares I could flog.

View attachment 75564

Ignore my last sentence, I sold my 2 spares to other forum members.
Just what I was looking for thanks for your assistance Mike.

Best regards
Jan

I am wondering what peoples experience of the Infotainment screen is, does it get scratched over time? Is it easily damaged ? It certainly is a magnet for finger marks !

I am certain someone posted that they had covered it with a screen protector and I was thinking Of doing this on my Ocean 6.1.

I would appreciate any information or advice.

Thanks
Jan
Used the Brotect glass screen protector on my mountain bikes Garmen computer screen. Would not consider using them on my Cali computer screen as I don’t see how they would get scratched. They don’t make finger prints any less problematic.

Back