Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inka lifestyle review

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
If you are thinking of buying inka lifestyle seat covers here is the latest review from Darren
o
  1. f3c39b9e07ca647e293015f23f93129c

5 out of 5
    Darren (verified owner) – June 1, 2015:

I received my Cali in early March and had been reading and following this forum for a while, so I knew a few bits and pieces that I wanted to add. Due to the light colour of the interior fabric, and with my usage of the vehicle stretching from days out/camping trips with the family including Jags the dog to bike riding trips with me and my adolescent forty odd year old mates, I felt I needed a little protection.
    After looking at various options I finally fell for the Inkas. I feel that this was a cracking decision.
    It took me about a good hour to fathom them out and fit them. When fitted they look mega! The fit is really good and tight and the colour just tones down the interior a little. They are comfortable to sit on both supping tea and also driving. I think the material looks really hard wearing and will be tested throughout the next year.
    If anyone is looking for a top quality product that compliments the Cali, then this has to be it.
    If I had one negative, then that is the instructions could do with words to match the pictures. I just struggled to understand what some of the pictures were trying to convey.
    All in all I love them!