Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inka seat covers and Isofix

B

be1t0n

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I've fitted a set of Inka second skin covers my Ocean and they've made it a right mare to get at the Isofix points on the rear seat. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? Strangely I didn't have much of a problem before fitting the covers but now I can't get at them without tilting the seat most of the way back first.

Was it the waterproof rear double seat in a Ocean? I just cut two slot about 1” long into the cover and could access easier. Not ideal but just traded in Ocean for a beach and need to get new covers so I was going to ask Inkatha if they have ISO Fix access?
I will be selling my old grey seat covers with ISO FIX access

Was it the waterproof rear double seat in a Ocean? I just cut two slot about 1” long into the cover and could access easier. Not ideal but just traded in Ocean for a beach and need to get new covers so I was going to ask Inkatha if they have ISO Fix access?
I’d be interested in those.

No, it's the fabric ones.s-l1600.jpg.