Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Inka Seat Covers For SE

Heiney

Heiney

Now upgraded to Heiney 2.0!
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I have a set of Inka seat covers for an SE. They are grey and include all arm / head rest covers but do not include the rear parcel shelf cover. They are for the older, smaller head rest types, not the newer larger ones. These are waterproof and really good for the wet mucky weather. All in really good condition.
I bought these from the forum a few months back and never fitted as I have a Beach and its got the newer bigger headrests - so the covers were purchased in error on both counts there!
Just looking to recover costs so £50 posted to mainland UK.

I've just got the seat covers out to take some photos and can also add that there are covers for a 5th seat included too!

Photos below are of the main seat covers. Pictures of headrest and armrest covers and bench seat cover to follow!

IMG_9470.JPG

IMG_9471.JPG

IMG_9472.JPG

IMG_9473.JPG

IMG_9474.JPG

IMG_9475.JPG

View attachment 27825

Unfortunately the bench seat cover has two little marks; on the LH seat base part there appears to be a little sort of grease spot or something and on the LH seat back is what looks like a tiny burn. I've tried to take photos as best as I can but if you need some more, please let me know!

Apart from these two little marks, the seat covers appear to be in really good condition.

IMG_9476.JPG

IMG_9477.JPG

IMG_9478.JPG

IMG_9479.JPG

IMG_9480.JPG

IMG_9481.JPG

I have a set of Inka seat covers for an SE. They are grey and include all arm / head rest covers but do not include the rear parcel shelf cover. They are for the older, smaller head rest types, not the newer larger ones. These are waterproof and really good for the wet mucky weather. All in really good condition.
I bought these from the forum a few months back and never fitted as I have a Beach and its got the newer bigger headrests - so the covers were purchased in error on both counts there!
Just looking to recover costs so £50 posted to mainland UK.

I’ve had these for nearly 3 years and can really recommend them . If you do walking and get wet /muddy or sail and get wet no probs . Spills wipe off really easily as well .