Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inka seat covers for the california

I have bought these from eBay
They came within 2days
They fit really well do the job of keeping dog footprints of the seats
And are easily wiped clean. Included are 2front seat covers,2rear seat covers
Armrest covers and 4 headrest covers. They may not fit quite as well as brandup
But at £85 they are hard to beat
You could not make a set for less, they have the flap in the front ones to allow for the seat airbag

Oct 30, 2011, 7:42am, T5WOB wrote:
but will your air bags still work

Martin the seat covers have been made to cater for the seat airbags they have a flap
Built into the side to allow the airbag to deploy

I have them too and recommend them. Unless someone can correct me, I understand Inka's seat covers to be exactly the same as the VW ones. In fact, the company that made these covers made the VW ones. Literally, the only difference is the VW and Inka labels.

I have just received a cover for the rear bench mattress. It is an excellent for and will give excellent protection. a great match to my VW fitted seat covers. Delivery took a week as they had none left in stock and had to make one up for me.

Just treated ourselves to a set for Christmas and we are so pleased with them, if anything they look better than the actual seats - specially with the dark grey carpets from thevwcalifornia
There were no covers on eBay so contacted them direct, their phone number is 01509 611 068 if you find yourself in the same position

What do you get for £85? Is it the two front seat covers and a cover for the rear bench seat?
Paul

What you get is 4x headrest covers rear seat covers,front seat covers and 4x armrest covers.
They are the same as the vw ones with the Inka label instead.

Had the Inkas for about 6 weeks and the 3 collies given them a good test. They look great and have withstood the dogs efforts to move them, mark them and been subjected to paws, mud, wet soggy fur and still look good, firmly fixed in place and easy to wipe clean after the obligatory shake inside the car (grrrr). Bst £80 or so spent o nthe Cali so far nterms of protecting the grey furniture.

Back